HMS Valuation Partners is a proud sponsor for this years AHLA Health Care Transaction Conference.
This annual event scheduled for June 27-29 in Chicago, Illinois is a unique opportunity to learn the latest commercial developments, strategies and deal forecasts from noted experts. Gain insight into the business and legal issues involved in contemporary health care business transactions, including emerging care models, M&A trends, financing techniques, deal risk management strategies, post integration lessons, and much more.
Breakout sessions cover the complex intersection of the areas of health law, including legal ethics and professional development. Sessions include:
- Contracting Beyond Traditional Health Care Settings: Model for Virtual Care First (V1C) Payer/Provider Contracts
- Hospital Charges under the Microscope: Operational Implications of the Price Transparency Rule and No Surprises Act
- Telemedicine Post-COVID: Where Are We and What’s Next?
- What Your Compliance Officer Is – And Isn’t: Juggling the Dual Role of Compliance Officer and General Counsel
- The Public Health Emergency (PHE) is Ending: What Should Providers Expect Next?
View details HERE!